Available for ordering since January 15, the new CLA Shooting Brake will arrive in showrooms on March 28.
The new CLA Shooting Brake – the fifth member of the new compact family from Mercedes-Benz – is available for the start with two diesels and four petrol engines:
- CLA 200 CDI with 2.2 litre delivers 136 HP and 300 Nm with a fuel consumption of 4.1 l/100 km. With double clutch transmission 7G-DCT, fuel consumption is only 3.9 l/100 km. Price 34,539.75 euro (all price with 19% VAT, recommended retail price for Germany)
- CLA 220 CDI with 2.2 litre delivers 177 HP and 350 Nm and runs on only 4.0 l/100 km. Price 39,061,75 euro
- CLA 180 with 1.6 liter turbo delivers122 HP. Price 29,809.50 euro.
- CLA 200 with 1.6 liter turbo delivers 156 HP. Price 32,725 euro.
- CLA 250 with 2 liter turbo delivers 211 HP. Price 39,746 euro. This model is available also with 4Matic at a price of 41,947.50 euro and as a CLA 250 Sport 4Matic (45,577 euro).
- CLA 45 AMG with the 2 litre AMG 4 cylinder engine delivers 360 HP. Price 57,268.785 euro.
The new compact class family has played a major role in helping Mercedes-Benz get off to an excellent start with two sales records in 2015: 33,719 sales in January and 35,159 sales in February for the A, B-Class, CLA and GLA.